All Camps are Full
Please call to ensure space in preferred camp before sending in paperwork
||Amazing Park Race
||Join us as we race around the park completing challenges and learning new skills. Campers will learn how to properly use a compass, participate in team building exercises, and so much more! They will then put those skills to the test as they participate in the Amazing Park Race full of fun, games, and challenges. This week is sure to be a week full of learning, laughing, leadership development and making new friendships.
||June 26-June 30
||Animal lovers unite for an exciting week of fun! Campers will learn about the amazing behaviors of our local insects, frogs, salamanders, snakes, squirrels, birds and more. They will explore the woods, river and meadows of Lynches River County Park in search of these crazy creatures and learn different ways to help protect them and the habitats they rely on.
||Science is a lot of things: tasty, weird, exciting, and colorful! We’ll explore a new theme each day and focus on the relationship between nature and science
*Weather permitting, these camps include canoeing.
*Campers not picked up by 3:30PM will be subject to late fees outlined in the pick-up policy.
• 1 week of camp = $100; $25 discount for each additional camp (discount applies when registering the same child for multiple camps).
• Campers will receive one complimentary water bottle, t-shirt and camp photo. Additional camp supplies may be purchased; see camp counselor or EDC staff member for more information.
• All camps run Monday-Friday 9:00 am-3:00 pm
• 8:30 am-9:00 am -- camper drop off
• 3:00 pm-3:30 pm -- camper pick up
Terms and Conditions:
• If you plan to register your child for multiple sessions, be sure to check all sessions on the registration form and include all necessary fees. Please be sure to complete the registration form -- incomplete forms will not be processed. Registration forms are due no later than three (3) weeks prior to the start of your scheduled camp.
• Include separate registration forms for each child.
• Payment, in full, is due at the time of registration.
Cancellation and Refunds:
• Refunds will be issued if withdrawal from a camp is received at least one week (five working days) prior to the start of the camp. Failure to attend a camp without notification or cancellation will not result in a refund.
• In the event that a camp is cancelled by the Environmental Discovery Center, a full refund will be issued. Refunds take approximately two weeks to process.
• One snack and juice will be provided each day; however, campers will need to bring a lunch.
• All camps include a visit to the Splash Pad (weather permitting).
Please complete the following forms and return to the Environmental Discovery Center
• Registration Form
• Health History and Emergency Information Form*
Please scan and email completed forms to: EDC@florenceco.org
Forms may also be dropped off in-person at the Environmental Discovery Center at Lynches River County Park located at 5094 County Park Rd. Coward, SC 29530 (Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 am-5:00 pm; Sunday 1:00 pm-5:00 pm).