• 1 week of camp = $100; $25 discount for each additional camp (discount applies when registering the same child for multiple camps).
• Campers will receive one complimentary water bottle, t-shirt and camp photo. Additional camp supplies may be purchased; see camp counselor or EDC staff member for more information.
• All camps run Monday-Friday 9:00 am-3:00 pm
• 8:30 am-9:00 am -- camper drop off
• 3:00 pm-3:30 pm -- camper pick up
Terms and Conditions:
• If you plan to register your child for multiple sessions, be sure to check all sessions on the registration form and include all necessary fees. Please be sure to complete the registration form -- incomplete forms will not be processed. Registration forms are due no later than three (3) weeks prior to the start of your scheduled camp.
• Include separate registration forms for each child.
• Payment, in full, is due at the time of registration.
Cancellation and Refunds:
• Refunds will be issued if withdrawal from a camp is received at least one week (five working days) prior to the start of the camp. Failure to attend a camp without notification or cancellation will not result in a refund.
• In the event that a camp is cancelled by the Environmental Discovery Center, a full refund will be issued. Refunds take approximately two weeks to process.
• One snack and juice will be provided each day; however, campers will need to bring a lunch.
• All camps include a visit to the Splash Pad (weather permitting).
Please complete the following forms and return to the Environmental Discovery Center
• Registration Form
• Health History and Emergency Information Form*
*Please note: proof of current vaccinations and a physical performed within one year of the start of camp will need to be submitted with the forms above. Please mail completed forms to:
Environmental Discovery Center
Attn: Summer Camp
1110 Ben Gause Rd.
Coward, SC 29530
Forms may also be dropped off in-person at the Environmental Discovery Center at Lynches River County Park located at 5094 County Park Rd. Coward, SC 29530 (Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 am-5:00 pm; Sunday 1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
© 2021 Lynches River County Park