Enjoy all the natural splendor of the Pee Dee Region. Wildlife and fish abound in this pristine environment. Bring your canoe or kayak and launch from our handicap-accessible boat launch. Or, rent a canoe or kayak from the Environmental Discovery Center. Fishing is also permitted along the Lynches River (with appropriate license), so don't forget your fishing gear.
Two sites with electric and water hook-ups (no dump station) are available. Additional sites w/o hook-ups are also available (please call 843-389-0550 to reserve non-hook-up sites). All sites have access to restroom facilities w/hot showers.
- Sites without electricity or water hook-ups -- $8/site/night.
- Sites with electricity and water hook-ups -- $16/site/night.
|Campsite 1 (w/ hook-ups)||Reserve|
|Campsite 2 (w/ hook-ups)||Reserve|
- All camp sites are convenient to restroom facilities and hot showers.
- Most sites accommodate RVs up to 50 feet.
- Picnic tables and fire pits are available at various sites throughout the campground (available on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Free firewood when available.
- Campground check-in and check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Camping is limited to a maximum of 14 consecutive nights.
- Free Wi-Fi available in the Environmental Discovery Center.
- Campfires are permitted in designated fire pits only.
- Pets are allowed in most outdoor areas provided they are kept under physical restraint, or on a leash not longer than six feet. Owners will be asked to remove noisy or dangerous pets or pets that threaten or harass wildlife and/or other guests.
- All pet waste in must be picked-up and disposed of in a trash bin.
Please note: There is a two week stay limit.